Qbebot 4 Students
Bill of Materials
- 4mm thick plywood
- glue for wood
- No.11 screws 3mm thick, 10mm long
- circular saw or hacksaw
- drill bit 2mm
Below you can see the simplified layout of QBEBOT,
ready to be worked using only a saw and a drill. It's
not necessary a particulary skill and can be built in a
Follow these seven steps to build it:
- Buy four squares of 4mm thick plywood at your local Brico Center.
- Make a 4cm hole at the center of each square with
a hole saw. You can make the hole in one shot by overlapping the four pieces (steps 2-3-4).
- Make all 2mm hole on top and bottom squares.
- Make a 4mm cut from one border to the center of central hole.
- Make all other perimetrals cuts.
- Mount the frame following the photo example (his
father Easybot) using glue and/or 3mm x 10mm screws.
Paint all with your preferred color (spray or brush), if you want. Light colors are best.
This is a photo of first handmade frame (Easybot, built on April 11, 2010) that is a more complicated form and less easy to build.
Quest'opera di Domenico M. aka greybear è distribuita con Licenza Creative Commons Attribuzione - Condividi allo stesso modo 4.0 Internazionale.
Based on a work at http://qbebot.net.
Permessi ulteriori rispetto alle finalità della presente licenza possono essere disponibili presso firstname.lastname@example.org.